CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Munalissa Elegancia Boutique.

-edited-
Hye, 2day is my 1st day trying and creating this blog, before this i don't know how 2do it and i really don't have much time to spent with my laptop nowadays. Emm...u know currently i'm studied right now at Lim kok wing university taking foundation in business and going to be end soon..! Can't believe it, i have been wait for this moment to come, owh... i can't wait.!! It will end on July 22.. My last final exam on Friday, but i wish it will going to finish early.. >-< .. Then my plan, i will continue my studies for my degree at UCTI university.. Just wanna get different experience and one thing, i can reach there easily without taking 4 buses and 1 LRT..! Feeling tired, bored, sleepy and i just want to lay down to relax.. Now is 12:54 in the morning..owh..k.. i will continue 2morow stories, have a nice sleep and dream so you could feel your mind are free from problematica..! heheheh..Bye..! xoxo 17 june 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment